|Delivery Options||Courier||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Royal Mail 48 (Second Class)
||Royal Mail||£0.35 to £0.99||Royal Mail’s reliable economy postal service is suitable for less urgent orders. This service is untracked is usually delivered in 3-5 working days including Saturday.|
|Royal Mail 24 (First Class)
||Royal Mail||£2.25||Royal Mail’s flagship service aims to deliver your order on the next working day including Saturday, and indeed ’97% of our customers tell us that their order arrives next day!’. This service is untracked and may take up to 3 days.|
|Economy Delivery||TNT||FREE||FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. It normally arrives in 5-7 working days but not guaranteed. We encourage buyers to use other services for faster delivery.|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery (1pm)
||Royal Mail||£7.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery is guaranteed to deliver your order before 1.00pm the next working day. The Special Delivery tracking code is emailed to you when we dispatch the order (except Scottish Highlands). We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 1pm & Confirm via Chat|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday Service
||Royal Mail||£12.99||When you purchase on a Friday and need delivery on Saturday you should select the Special Delivery™ Saturday Service for guaranteed delivery of your urgent or valuable item before 1.00pm to 99% of the UK. The Special Delivery tracking code is emailed to you when we dispatch the order (except Scottish Highlands). We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the same day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 1pm & Confirm via Chat|
Although 1st Class Delivery can take between 1 – 3 working days from the dispatch date, it’s been our experience that the majority of late packages arrive just a day or two after this estimated delivery period. Please be aware however that although NOT the norm, delays on this service can result in orders taking up to 15 working days to arrive.
Working Days are classified as Monday to Friday. (If you order was dispatched on Monday, for example, 6 ‘working days’ would be the following Tuesday).
Delivery estimates exclude the Scottish Highlands.
Important notice: From Monday 1 October 2012 Royal Mail may leave parcels that are too large to fit through your letter box with your neighbours if you are away from home. Special delivery and international items that require a signature are not included in the initiative and will be delivered in the same way as they are currently.
iSOUL delivers to selected countries worldwide. Please note that shipments to International countries may require delivery by a tracked service. Below is a full list of countries which we deliver to:
|Country||DHL Global Mail – Estimated Delivery Time||DHL Express – Estimated Delivery Time|
|EU||4-9 working days||2-3 working days|
|USA||5-12 working days||2-3 working days|
|Rest of the World||8-16 working days||3-5 working days|
|Australia||5-8 working days||2-3 working days|
1. The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, iSOUL are not responsible if this varies.
2. All deliveries will require a signature on receipt, apart from those delivered using the Royal Mail 48 or 24 services (UK). However, where the value of your total order exceeds £50 or/and includes an high value item – such as a SIM Free phone – then your delivery option will be automatically upgraded within the shopping basket to a ‘Guaranteed Next Day ’ or ‘Express’ service as detailed above.
3. In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
4. Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers, it is our experience that in most cases they do choose to deliver to residential addresses on Saturday mornings.
5. When signing for a delivery you are accepting the item in the condition it arrives. Please ensure you check your item before signing for it, as we cannot be held responsible for the condition of an item once it has been signed for and accepted.
6. If goods are returned to iSOUL because of a failed delivery for any reason, the carriage cost is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred to re-send goods.
7. Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 15 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $200 when shipped to the United States.
Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay the any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to iSOUL, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £15.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
Following your purchase online, iSOUL will send you email confirmation to acknowledge your order and again when your goods have been dispatched from our warehouse. The email address used, will be the one you provided at the point of purchase or stored within your ‘My Account’ profile. Pleaes note some goods are shipped directly by our supplier however we will update you with all relevant information.
iSOUL supports more than 217 countries’ shipment around the world. As for the economic sanctions, the following countries could not trade with us temporarily and there are some more which are not listed below
Besides, the various payment ways on iSOUL, some are restricted to some countries, thus customers cannot use these payment ways. For example, if the country your Paypal account belongs to is different from the country of shipping address, you could not use this Paypal.